BooksForKidsBlog

Monday, January 29, 2007

Science Fair Projects: Comment Suggests Downloadable Book

A reader has posted a comment which links to a downloadable science fair project book. If you need a guide fast, check this book out and let us know what you think about this ebook resource and downloadable books in general. It seems to me that "how-to" books may be the camel's nose under the tent in the movement toward ebooks because of the ad hoc way they would be used.

Madeline / alias Detective ThinkMore said...
Here is the most complete science fair instantly downloadable ebook, Super Science Fair Projects.net that covers every aspect of doing a science fair project 129 pages. You can't go wrong!


[Blogger's Note: I haven't downloaded and read this ebook and am in no way affiliated with its publisher. I did look at the site to check its viewability at this URL: http://www.sciencefairideas.info/info/ideas-for-a-science-fair-project.html]

]

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for all your great book tips. I tried the link for the ebook, but its not working properly for me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:22 PM  

  • Dear R.W.,
    It's not a live link in the comments format. I copied and pasted the URL and it worked for me just now. Perhaps the site was down (or perhaps my legion of readers (heh heh) swamped its server momentarily). Here is the URL which came up when I reached the site: http://www.sciencefairideas.info/

    You might try that one if the first doesn't work. Sorry for the problem.

    GTC

    By Blogger GTC, at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment



<< Home