BooksForKidsBlog

Sunday, December 08, 2013

With My Little Eye: I Spy Pets by Edward Gibbs

I SPY ... SOMETHING WITH SILKY FEATHERS.

"I LIKE TO PECK SEEDS!"

Even kids are fascinated with the idea of peeping through a keyhole, and Edward Gibbs' latest, I Spy Pets (I Spy Books) (Templar, 2013) take advantage of that urge to to play the old "I spy" game, providing short, pithy clues to the animal whose eye is sighted through the die cut "hole" in each page.

First a perching canary, and then a shiny metallic goldfish, a scaly chameleon, a textured turtle, and a furry rabbit follow, closing with the smooth, strokeable kitty cat, and with a final surprise for all:
I SPY...

YOU!

Perfect for tactile development as well as verbal skills, I Spy Pets (I Spy Books) is a winning new entry in this popular series with its pet-able pets. Other kid-pleasing books in this series include I Spy With My Little Eye, I Spy on the Farm and I Spy Under the Sea.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home