BooksForKidsBlog

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Babylove! I Love You, Baby by Giles Andreae

GUESS WHAT I'VE GOT?

A BRAND-NEW BABY TO LOVE!

And Baby makes FOUR in this family, as a toddler big brother welcomes the new baby!

This older sibling feels lucky to have a baby. He's round and dimply, with chubby cheeks and a cute little nose, and the tousled-haired new big brother can't wait for him to learn to say "Hello" and to learn to play with him.

Meanwhile, Big Brother goes along with Dad to the pool, where he shows the baby how to kick and splash in the pool. And when Baby is tired and bedtime comes, his big brother gets to say goodnight as the little one goes off to sleep first.

Although Mom's lap is now a bit crowded with her two boys, there's a lot to love, in Giles Andreae's I Love You, Baby(Hyperion, 2015 American ed.), welcoming the entry of the newest member of the family. Illustrated by notable artist Emma Dodd, this celebration of new babies is a fine gift for Valentine's Day (or any time) for big brothers with a new baby in the house. As Publishers Weekly says, "a baby lovefest from start to finish!"

Other books in Andreae's and Dodd's series are I Love My Mommy, and I Love My Daddy (Board Book).




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home