BooksForKidsBlog

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

A Gift for Dad: I Love You, Dad! (Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood) by Maggie Testa

Daniel Tiger want to make something special to show the way that he loves his dad on every day.

"I COULD MAKE UP A SONG TO SAY

I LOVE YOU...."

Then Daniel thinks of making a toy trumpet or toy trombone to play....

He thinks about making a cake. But what if it gets smushed?

Dad assures him he would still love that cake because Daniel made it for him. Daniel considers making a picture as a way to say he cares. Dad smiles.
"AND I WOULD HANG IT UP

BECAUSE IT'S SO SPECIAL TO ME!"

In Maggie Testa's I Love You, Dad (Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood) (Simon Spotlight), there are many ways to show love for Dad on his special day or on any day. This sweet little padded board book is a great way to introduce the idea of a day honoring all dads and one very special dad, too.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home